Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How Can I Protect My Software's Intellectual Property?

Question: I want to protect certain parts of my software with the use of patents or other intellectual property mechanisms. How can I do this?

In this question I answered for Google Answers on March 27, 2006, a customer was asking how to protect certain parts of the GUI. This one is certainly worth a look for people who want to protect their intellectual property rights on software applications they created.

Protectable Software Elements


Labels:

Add To: Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | Technorati Favorites

4 Comments:

Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Henry Marcos said...

Thanks!

In case you have a specific question ask away. I will try to find an answer for you as best as I could.

:)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, that "message" from "no hassle loans" is just blind spam. Try searching for:

"was looking for. I am looking for info"

...on Google and you will see the 13,000+ other posts of the same on other blogs.

The Google Search

12:52 PM  
Blogger Henry Marcos said...

Hi Bob!

Thanks for reminding me and yes it was spam so I deleted another comment that was made. It was at a time when I don't have security yet for my comments.

Anyway, I am going to delete it now.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home