Saturday, January 06, 2007

Recipe for salt-preserved lemon and lamb

Question: I was recently given a salt preserved lemon, which I'm given to understand is used in Moroccan cuisine. I don't know much about Moroccan cuisine. Can you find me a recipe that uses both lamb and preserved lemon? - Missy

Hi!

World Wide Gourmet has the Moroccan recipe you need to use salt-preserved lemon and lamb. It's called Royal Couscous with Meat. Enjoy!

Royal Couscous with Meat Recipe


Labels:

Add To: Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | Technorati Favorites

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry, this is AWESOME! Thank you! I like to eat and I love to cook, but every now and then, some foodstuff or other confounds me. This is a terrific starting point for learning to use something new.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Henry Marcos said...

Thanks Missy!

I hope that someday, I can visit you and taste this very recipe! :)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TeeHee!

Just give me 24 hours notice so I can clean the bathroom and do the grocery shopping, and I promise I will spoil you and your family and make you gain a few pounds!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home